These are some pictures of the family I met in Koufopoulo.
I am posting these for Elias, the author of the blog I mentioned a few posts back.
In the first picture the woman I am with is Ageliki Tzavella. She is my Grandfathers, sisters, daughter.
She is also featured on Elias's most recent post.
see the post here: http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=el&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fkoufopoulo.blogspot.com%2F2011%2F02%2Fblog-post.html
Note: The translation is not perfect, I can tell from my little amount of known greek that not all of the conjugations are picked up on by the translator.
How do you "follow" his blog?! Oh my, that is so crazy you found him!!
ReplyDeleteNevermind, Crista. I found it. :)
ReplyDeleteHi Crista,
ReplyDeletethank you for the photos, it's really amazing to see people from my village to your blog!! Please, upload more if you have. I will put a link in my site.
It's a pity not being in Koufopoulo last July to meet you personally. Anyway, next time.